How can we help you?
MNDALA 2 is our custom-built sampler engine, allowing you to load the sample maps, presets, and interactive art from our instruments and tweak them into whatever you want.
No, all of our instruments run on our proprietary engine, MNDALA 2, which is available as a free download.
Yes, all of our instruments are available for both Mac and Windows.
MNDALA 2 can be downloaded for free from our website. Simply run the installer and follow the instructions.
After purchasing an instrument (either through our store or one of our distributors) you will receive a license key. If you bought the instrument from our store you simply need to login to your account through the MNDALA 2 plugin and all of your instruments will be there ready to install. If you purchased through a separate retailer (ie: Plugin Boutique) you will have to enter your serial number into MNDALA 2 manually, which will link the purchase with your Mntra account.
After pressing Install the engine will prompt you to choose an install location. We recommend selecting a base level folder such as Documents to prevent directory errors.
Login to your Mntra account through the MNDALA 2 plugin and click the ‘Install’ button next to the Sound Sculptures you have.
When a new version of an instrument you own and have already downloaded is released, an Update button will appear next to it on the Library tab of MNDALA 2.
Using the instrument:
All of our instrumentts can be used in any VST/AU compatible DAW, with our engine MNDALA 2.
All of our instruments offer automation control over the X, Y, and Z axes. You can set your MIDI CC for automation in the “Mapping” window of MNDALA 2.
You will be able to activate your instrument licenses on up to 3 computers. If you need more please contact us at [email protected] Be aware that each app and all associated samples bears a user-specific watermark that will exist on all copies of it.
Unfortunately all sales are final and non-refundable. If you are having an issue with one of our products please contact us at suppor[email protected] or create a support ticket.
Yes! Please contact [email protected] for more information regarding educational discounts.
In the “Settings” tab of MNDALA 2 you will find the option to relocate your sample libraries.
- Check MNDALA 2’s global volume (in the top right).
- Make sure a sampler is activated (if a sampler is activated the number next to it is orange, otherwise it’s grayed out)
- Ensure that your MIDI controller CCs have been properly learned by the app.
- Ensure that your MIDI controller is recognized by the app and that you are able to trigger MIDI. If the app is receiving MIDI data, circles forming the keyboard graphic should fill when a note is being played.
- Try reloading your samples by selecting “Change Sample Folder” in the settings menu.
- Try changing your sample folder location.
- If all else fails, re-download the app and samples, or send us an email and we will answer you as quickly as possible.
- Check that the gain controlled generally by the Y-axis is not set to the minimum.
All samples are carefully edited to eliminate any unwanted sounds. If you are experiencing pops and clicks, it is likely a technical issue related to your DAW or your computer’s processing abilities.